Acelepryn Insecticide Details:
Acelepryn Insecticide provides excellent season long grub and surface feeding pest control. By utilizing the active ingredient chlorantraniliprole, all it takes is 1 application early in the season (April or May) for long-lasting control without having any adverse effects on beneficial non-target organisms such as earthworms or honeybees.
- One of the few systemic insecticides that is highly effective against caterpillars.
- Flexibility to allow rainfall to move the product into the soil or irrigate after application.
- No known adverse effects on beneficial and non-target organisms including earthworms and honeybees.
- Season long control of every key turf-damaging white grub species.
- Registered by the EPA, Acelepryn is a good fit for controlling insects on lawns, sports fields, and golf courses where the preservation of beneficial organisms is a concern.
*Chlorantraniliprole belongs to the anthranilic diamide chemical class.
Annual Bluegrass weevil, Aphids, Aphodius larvae, Apple aphid, Armyworm, Asiatic garden beetle larvae, Bagworms, Billbug, Birch leafminer, Black turfgrass ataenius larvae, Chinch bug, Clearwing borers, Clearwing moth borers, Cutworm, European chafer larvae, European Crane fly & larvae, Caterpillars and Grubs (Please see label for complete list of targeted pests).
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
Not for sale to NY
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).