Archer Insect Growth Regulator
Archer Insect Growth Regulator Details:
Archer Insect Growth Regulator by Syngenta is an emulsifiable concentrate formulation and unique mode of action for long lasting population control. Archer interferes with the development process of eggs, larvae, pupae or nymphs of common insects and arthropod pest by preventing larvae from turning into adults.
- Unique action against arthropods and compatibility with other insecticides makes Archer ideal as part of an Integrated Pest Management strategy.
- Photostability provides long residual better controlling nuisance pest populations.
- Low volatility allows for Archer to be applied indoors, outdoors and in food-handling establishments (see product label) without odor or airborne residue.
- Works great on pests that are resistant to other insecticides.
- Commonly called "birth control for bugs".
Pyriproxyfen: 2-[1-Methyl-2-(4-Phenoxyphenoxy) ethoxy] pyridine.....1.3%
Cockroaches, mosquitos, cockroaches, fleas, flies, ticks and other pests (see product label for a complete list)
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).