ePestHero Mosquito & Flying Insect Kit
|ePest Hero - Expert Rating|
|Pros:||Kit contains the most popular mix of mosquito products used by top professionals. Kit contains a granular Insect Growth Regulator (IGR), a liquid IGR, and a long lasting contact insecticide.|
|How To Use:||
I see mosquito yard treatments getting from 50% to 100% reduction in mosquitoes. This will vary based on how large of an area you treat, if the surrounding property breeds mosquitoes, weather, etc. Focus on eliminating breeding sites and thoroughly treating resting areas between 6 inches and 15 feet high. (mosquitoes dont like being in nicely mowed grass or tall trees).
Our lead Entomologist with over 20 years pest management experience at ePestHero has put together curative kits for some of the most common pests in and around the home. Just like a professional would, he sorts through the thousands of different products and picks the best combinations for your pest problems, so you don’t have to. These kits have everything you need to get the job done all in one box!
Mosquito & Flying Insect Kit:
Our Mosquito and Flying Insect Kit contains the same products top Pest Control Professionals would use for mosquito and fly control in your yard. It contains a mix of Fenvastar EcoCap and Nyguard EZ1. This gives you a long-residual knockdown spray to kill adults and also an Insect Growth Regulator to help stop larval mosquitoes from turning into adults. The kit now also includes a new granular larvicide (Altosid) for treating standing water where mosquitoes breed. Most mosquitoes travel less than 300 feet from where they are born so this is critical for successful mosquito prevention.
How to use:
- Spray a mix of the FenvaStar and Nyguard IGR onto mosquito resting areas around your home. This includes soffits, trees, and shrubs where mosquitoes wait for a food source (you) to come by. Mosquitoes spend over 90% of their time resting in these areas. You can apply with a standard pump-up sprayer or use a mist blower for larger areas. This kit includes enough product to make 8 gallons of spray which is enough to treat an average suburban yard 4 times!
- Apply the Altosid to areas of standing water on your property where mosquitoes breed. Treat areas such as birdbaths, gutters, pool covers, ponds, troughs, drain pipes, etc. One bottle treats over 5,000 square feet of water!
- Enjoy your yard! Most yards will see a reduction (or elimination) of mosquitoes for 14 to 30 days.
- 1 x Fenvastar 8 oz. - Fenvastar EcoCap is a long residual pyrethroid spray for the control the most common nuisance pests both inside and outside of your home. Utilizing the active ingredient, Esfenvalerate, Fenvastar gets rapid knockdown of some of the most troublesome pests.
- 8 x Nyguard EZ1- NyGuard EZ1 is the simplest way to realize the benefits of NyGuard IGR Concentrate. Now you can effectively break the reproductive cycle of your toughest insect pests, including cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, ants, and flies in pre-measured 1 oz. bottles.
- 1 x Altosid Pro-G IGR 10oz.- Altosid Pro-G (IGR) Insect Growth Regulator is a larvicide product that stops larval development in active mosquito breeding sites and, is designed to release effective levels of Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) which prevents larvae from turning into adult mosquitoes
- 4 x XL Disposable gloves- Disposable gloves that keep your hands clean during the applications.
Nyuard Ez1- Pyriproxyfen......... 1.30%
Altosid Pro G - Methoprene....1.5%
Mosquitoes and Flying Insects
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus, most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS or FedEx Ground).