FogMaster 6208 Tri-Jet Cold Fogger
Fogmaster 6208 TRI-JET Fogger Details:
The Tri-Jet Fogger by The Fogmaster Company is a “cold fogger” that atomizes liquids into a fog, mist, or spray of small droplets. This fogger comes with the capability to atomize both oil and water based solutions as well as emulsions and dilute suspensions of wettable powders. This fogger works great both indoor as well as outdoor for controlling odors, sanitizing, disinfecting, controlling flies, mosquitoes, and other insects, also great for carpet mildew control, dust suppression, and humidification.
- Fogger has 3 counter-rotating vortex nozzles offering 15-30-micron VMD.
- Fogging tank hold 1 gallon on solution at a time.
- Great for indoor or outdoor use.
- Fogger can be used with both oil and water based solutions for mosquito control, sanitizing and disinfecting, applying sporicides, fungicides or anti-mildew products and much more.
- A control valve regulates the flow rate offering low rates for “dry fog”, or higher rates for “wet fog” or a wet mist.
- Can be used with products such as Riptide, Shockwave, and Bac-A-Zap.
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).